Small bags set
🌱SealVax is a reusable vacuum sealing system. Say goodbye to bulky vacuum sealing machines and their single-use plastic bags.
Our reusable vacuum system is eco-friendly, economic, and barely takes up any space in your kitchen!
Small Bag: 7.7x8.8 inches, 0.16 pounds
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Space saving vacuum device: Quick easy vacuum in 20 seconds. Food stored in our vacuum condition can last up to 5 times longer.
Reusable vacuum food bags: Specifically designed vacuum bags for vacuum storage. Our bags are made with special food-grade TPU material. It is both eco-friendly and designed to last.
Anti-bacterial layer: food-grade anti-bacterial material is added to the interior of the bag, further preventing any bacterial or fungi from spawning
Everything is food grade, BPA free, and meets FDA standards tested in a 3rd party lab.
Disclaimer: We recommend using the liquid isolator if there is any chance of liquid inside the bag. Our liquid isolator will protect the vacuum device and your phone from any potential water damage.
What is TPU
- TPU stands for ‘Thermoplastic Polyurethane’. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is very elastic, flexible, and smooth to the touch, but at the same time, it is extremely durable and strong.
- The TPU we use in our products offers high durability, food-safe and it's lab tested to be BPA free and also free of any known harmful chemicals. It also possesses excellent resistance to oils, greases, and solvents.
- In addition, the TPU range also offers new possibilities for increased sustainability, by reducing carbon footprint without compromising on quality or performance. Our TPU in particular, in comparison to fossil-based TPUs, the carbon footprint can be reduced by more than 20 percent.
The product is qualified for free shipping
- Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
- After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (USPS domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
- We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.
Q: Will my phone be compatible with SealVax vacuum device?
Q: Can I cook a sous-vide dish with SealVax bags
A: Yes absolutely! Our bags are food-safe, can be vacuumed, and are reusable. It is an ideal option for your sous-vide dishes.
Q: What is a liquid isolator?
A: It is a device designed specifically to protect your vacuum device and smartphone from any potential water damage. When in use, it serves as a bridge between the bag and the vacuum device, catching any liquid that might be there. We strongly advise using the liquid isolator whenever there's a chance where liquid will collect in the bag. This helps protect and prolong the lifespan of the vacuum device.
Q: Will the vacuum sealer damage my smartphone?
A: Sealvax’s vacuum sealer will not damage your smartphone. It only draws a small amount (less than 1%) of power each time the vacuum is activated.
Q: Is SealVax’s food bag Recyclable and BPA free?
A: Yes, SealVax food bag is recyclable and 100% BPA free ♻️
Q: Is SealVax food bag Freezer & Dishwasher friendly?
A: We do recommend hand-wash as it’s more thorough and will make the bag last longer. However SealVax food bag is freezer & dishwasher friendly
Q: Is SealVax food bags Microwaveable?
A: No, SealVax food bags cannot be used in a microwave.
Q: What are the bags and sealing bars made of?
A: SealVax food bag is made out of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) . The Sealing bar is made out of PP (Polypropylene) with SEPPA, a biodegradable material that’s made from recycled marine waste.
Q: What are the capacities of the bags?
A: The large bag is 0.74 gallons and the small bag is 0.32 gallons
Q: Are there food you should not vacuum seal?
A: There are a couple in general:
- Raw Mushrooms
- Raw Garlic & Onion
- Soft Cheeses (hard cheese is fine)
- Freshly Cooked Vegetables
Please also keep in mind certain vegetables will also release natural gas which will undo the vacuum effect.