Mix Glass Jars Bundle
Keep Food Fresh 5X Longer
🌱Glass coffee and food storage canister that comes with SealVax Vacuum Device. Reliably remove the air out of the container. Our vacuum process is measured by an indicator, we make sure your food and coffee are preserved at an ideal -7 PSI and free of any oxidation.
- Handheld vacuum deivce insure the food is stored at ideal -7 PSI vacuum environment
- Specialized sealing case keeps the vacuum for weeks
- Specialized vacuum device that vacuums the canister within 30 secs
- Vacuum indicator that let you know
- 100 % Glass jar
- Sealing Cap: PP + silicon
- Device: PC + battery
⭐️ FREE shipping for orders over $40.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
- After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (usps domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
- We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.
Q: Will my phone be compatible with SealVax vacuum device?
Q: Can I cook a sous-vide dish with SealVax bags
Yes absolutely! Our bags are food-safe, can be vacuumed, and are reusable. It is an ideal option for your sous-vide dishes.
Q: What is a liquid isolator?
It is a device designed specifically to protect your vacuum device and smartphone from any potential water damage. When in use, it serves as a bridge between the bag and the vacuum device, catching any liquid that might be there. We strongly advise using the liquid isolator whenever there's a chance where liquid will collect in the bag. To protect and prolong the lifespan of the vacuum device.
Q: Will the vacuum sealer damage my smartphone?
Sealvax’s vacuum sealer will not damage your smartphone. It only draws a small amount (less than 1%) of power each round of vacuum
Q: Is SealVax’s food bag Recyclable and BPA free?
Yes, SealVax food bag is recyclable and 100% BPA free ♻️
Q: Is SealVax food bag Freezer & Dishwasher friendly?
We do recommend hand-wash as it’s more thorough and will make the bag last longer. However SealVax food bag is freezer & dishwasher friendly
Q: Is SealVax food bags Microwaveable?
No, SealVax food bags can not be used in a microwave.
Q: What are the bags and sealing bars made of?
SealVax food bag is made out of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Sealing bar is made out of PP (Polypropylene) with SEPPA, a biodegradable material that’s made from recycled marine waste.
Q: What are the capacities of the bags?
The large bag is 0.74 gallons and the small bag is 0.32 gallons
Q: Are there food you should not vacuum seal?
- There are a couple in general:
- Raw Mushrooms
- Raw Garlic & Onion
- Soft Cheeses (hard cheese is fine)
- Freshly Cooked Vegetables
Please also keep in mind certain vegetables will also release natural gas which will undo the vacuum effect.