Large Bags Set
Keep Food Fresh 5X Longer
🌱SealVax is a reusable vacuum sealing system. Say goodbye to bulky vacuum sealing machines and their single-use plastic bags.
Our reusable vacuum system is eco-friendly, economic, and barely takes up any space in your kitchen!
Large Bag: 11.6x8.8 inches, 0.2 pounds
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Space saving vacuum device: Quick easy vacuum in 20 seconds. Food stored in our vacuum condition can last up to 5 times longer.
Reusable vacuum food bags: Specifically designed vacuum bags for vacuum storage. Our bags are made with special food-grade TPU material. It is both eco-friendly and designed to last.
Anti-bacterial layer: food-grade anti-bacterial material is added to the interior of the bag, further preventing any bacterial or fungi from spawning
- Everything is food grade, BPA free, and meets FDA standards tested in a 3rd party lab.
What is TPU
- TPU stands for ‘Thermoplastic Polyurethane’. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is very elastic, flexible, and smooth to the touch, but at the same time, it is extremely durable and strong.
- The TPU we use in our products offers high durability, food-safe and it's lab tested to be BPA free and also free of any known harmful chemicals. It also possesses excellent resistance to oils, greases, and solvents.
- In addition, the TPU range also offers new possibilities for increased sustainability, by reducing carbon footprint without compromising on quality or performance. Our TPU in particular, in comparison to fossil-based TPUs, the carbon footprint can be reduced by more than 20 percent.
⭐️ FREE shipping for orders over $40.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
- After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (usps domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
- We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.
Q: Will my phone be compatible with SealVax vacuum device?
Q: Can I cook a sous-vide dish with SealVax bags
Yes absolutely! Our bags are food-safe, can be vacuumed, and are reusable. It is an ideal option for your sous-vide dishes.
Q: What is a liquid isolator?
It is a device designed specifically to protect your vacuum device and smartphone from any potential water damage. When in use, it serves as a bridge between the bag and the vacuum device, catching any liquid that might be there. We strongly advise using the liquid isolator whenever there's a chance where liquid will collect in the bag. To protect and prolong the lifespan of the vacuum device.
Q: Will the vacuum sealer damage my smartphone?
Sealvax’s vacuum sealer will not damage your smartphone. It only draws a small amount (less than 1%) of power each round of vacuum
Q: Is SealVax’s food bag Recyclable and BPA free?
Yes, SealVax food bag is recyclable and 100% BPA free ♻️
Q: Is SealVax food bag Freezer & Dishwasher friendly?
We do recommend hand-wash as it’s more thorough and will make the bag last longer. However SealVax food bag is freezer & dishwasher friendly
Q: Is SealVax food bags Microwaveable?
No, SealVax food bags can not be used in a microwave.
Q: What are the bags and sealing bars made of?
SealVax food bag is made out of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Sealing bar is made out of PP (Polypropylene) with SEPPA, a biodegradable material that’s made from recycled marine waste.
Q: What are the capacities of the bags?
The large bag is 0.74 gallons and the small bag is 0.32 gallons
Q: Are there food you should not vacuum seal?
- There are a couple in general:
- Raw Mushrooms
- Raw Garlic & Onion
- Soft Cheeses (hard cheese is fine)
- Freshly Cooked Vegetables
Please also keep in mind certain vegetables will also release natural gas which will undo the vacuum effect.