Reusable minimalist food vacuum system
- Want to enjoy fresh, tasty food at all times.
- Have concerns about health and food safety.
- Are looking for a more sustainable product for your kitchen.
- Are trying to reduce unnecessary food waste and plastic waste.
- Want to save money.
Look no further! These are the benefits you can enjoy with SealVax vacuum system.
In our Grand Bundle you will find:
- 2 SealVax® minimalist vacuum device
- 3 Large reusable food bags (11.6 x8.8 inches)
- 3 Small reusable food bags (7.7 x8.8 inches)
- 3 Mini reusable food bag (5.1 x8.8 inches)
- 1 Adapter
- 1 Activated charcoal
1 Liquid isolator
Disclaimer: We recommend always using the liquid isolator if there is any chance of liquid inside the bag. Our liquid isolator will protect the vacuum device and your phone from any potential water damage.
Details: 1 small reusable bag, 1 large reusable bag, 1 SealVax vacuum device, 1 liquid isolator
|Large Bag||Small Bag||Vacuum Device||Liquid Isolator|
|11.6x8.8 inches||7.7x8.8 inches||4x1x0.7 inches||2.3x2.3x1.6 inches|
|0.2 pounds||0.16 pounds||0.07 pounds||0.01 pounds|
- Space saving vacuum device: Quick easy vacuum in 20 seconds. Food stored in our vacuum condition can last up to 5 times longer.
- Reusable vacuum food bags: Specifically designed vacuum bags for vacuum storage. Our bags are made with special food-grade TPU material. It is both eco-friendly and designed to last.
- Anti-bacterial layer: food-grade anti-bacterial material is added to the interior of the bag, further preventing any bacterial or fungi from spawning
- Everything is food grade, BPA free, and meets FDA standards tested in a 3rd party lab.
What is TPU
TPU stands for ‘Thermoplastic Polyurethane’. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is very elastic, flexible, and smooth to the touch, but at the same time, it is extremely durable and strong.
The TPU we use in our products offers high durability, food-safe and it's lab tested to be BPA free and also free of any known harmful chemicals. It also possesses excellent resistance to oils, greases, and solvents.
In addition, the TPU range also offers new possibilities for increased sustainability, by reducing carbon footprint without compromising on quality or performance. Our TPU in particular, in comparison to fossil-based TPUs, the carbon footprint can be reduced by more than 20 percent.
⭐️ FREE shipping for orders over $40.
Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (usps domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Orders may be placed on this website.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.
Q: Can I cook sous-vide dish with SealVax bags
Yes absolutely! As out bags are food-safe, can be vacuumed, and are reusable. It is a very ideal option for your sous-vide recipe.
Q: What is a liquid isolator?
It is a device designed specifically to protect your vacuum device and smartphone from any potential water damage. When in use, it serves as a bridge between the bag and the vacuum device, catching any liquid that might be there. We strongly advise using the liquid isolator whenever there's a chance of liquid in the bag. To protect and prolong the lifespan of the vacuum device.
Q: Will the vacuum sealer damage my smartphone?
Sealvax’s vacuum sealer will not damage your smartphone. It only draws a small amount (less than 1%) of power each round of vacuum
Q: Is SealVax’s food bag Recyclable and BPA free?
Yes, SealVax food bag is recyclable and 100% BPA free ♻️
Q: Is SealVax food bag Freezer & Dishwasher friendly?
We do recommend hand-wash as it’s more thorough and will make the bag last longer. However SealVax food bag is freezer & dishwasher friendly
Q: Is SealVax food bags Microwaveable?
No, SealVax food bags can not be used in a microwave.
Q: What are the bags and sealing bars made of?
SealVax food bag is made out of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Sealing bar is made out of PP (Polypropylene) with SEPPA, a biodegradable material that’s made from recycled marine waste.
Q: What are the capacities of the bags?
The large bag is 0.74 gallons and the small bag is 0.32 gallons
Q: Are there food you should not vacuum seal?
- There are a couple in general:
- Raw Mushrooms
- Raw Garlic & Onion
- Soft Cheeses (hard cheese is fine)
- Freshly Cooked Vegetables