The perfect solution to odor that might come with repeat usage of our reusable bags. Activated charcoal is widely used to purify liquids and gases in a variety of applications, including drinking water, food, and beverage processing. This natural air purifier absorbs the unpleasant odor, creating a fresh and odorless environment.
The listing includes:
Natural and chemical-free coconuts shell and wood charcoal.
How to use
- A quick rinse and dry the bag.
- Drop 2 pouches of activated charcoal into the bag.
- Seal the bag and wait for at least 12 hours.
- Remove activated charcoal and give the bag a thorough wash.
- Reuse: Allow the moisture to dry up and store the sachets for future usages. Can be reused until its effect wears off.
DO NOT EAT! WARNING: TO AVOID DANGER OF SWALLOW, EYE CONTACT, INHALING, CHOKING. KEEP AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
- Space saving vacuum device: Quick easy vacuum in 20 seconds. Food stored in our vacuum condition can last up to 5 times longer.
- Reusable vacuum food bags: Specifically designed vacuum bags for vacuum storage. Our bags are made with special food-grade TPU material. It is both eco-friendly and designed to last.
- Anti-bacterial layer: food-grade anti-bacterial material is added to the interior of the bag, further preventing any bacterial or fungi from spawning
- Everything is food grade, BPA free, and meets FDA standards tested in a 3rd party lab.
What is TPU
TPU stands for ‘Thermoplastic Polyurethane’. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is very elastic, flexible, and smooth to the touch, but at the same time, it is extremely durable and strong.
The TPU we use in our products offers high durability, food-safe and it's lab tested to be BPA free and also free of any known harmful chemicals. It also possesses excellent resistance to oils, greases, and solvents.
In addition, the TPU range also offers new possibilities for increased sustainability, by reducing carbon footprint without compromising on quality or performance. Our TPU in particular, in comparison to fossil-based TPUs, the carbon footprint can be reduced by more than 20 percent.
⭐️ FREE shipping for orders over $40.
Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (usps domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Orders may be placed on this website.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.