Keep Food Fresh 5X Longer
The perfect solution to odor that might come with repeat usage of our reusable bags. Activated charcoal is widely used to purify liquids and gases in a variety of applications, including drinking water, food, and beverage processing. This natural air purifier absorbs the unpleasant odor, creating a fresh and odorless environment.
The listing includes:
Natural and chemical-free coconuts shell and wood charcoal.
How to use
- A quick rinse and dry the bag.
- Drop 2 pouches of activated charcoal into the bag.
- Seal the bag and wait for at least 12 hours.
- Remove activated charcoal and give the bag a thorough wash.
- Reuse: Allow the moisture to dry up and store the sachets for future usages. Can be reused until its effect wears off.
DO NOT EAT! WARNING: TO AVOID DANGER OF SWALLOW, EYE CONTACT, INHALING, CHOKING. KEEP AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Space saving vacuum device: Quick easy vacuum in 20 seconds. Food stored in our vacuum condition can last up to 5 times longer.
Reusable vacuum food bags: Specifically designed vacuum bags for vacuum storage. Our bags are made with special food-grade TPU material. It is both eco-friendly and designed to last.
Anti-bacterial layer: food-grade anti-bacterial material is added to the interior of the bag, further preventing any bacterial or fungi from spawning
- Everything is food grade, BPA free, and meets FDA standards tested in a 3rd party lab.
What is TPU
- TPU stands for ‘Thermoplastic Polyurethane’. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is very elastic, flexible, and smooth to the touch, but at the same time, it is extremely durable and strong.
- The TPU we use in our products offers high durability, food-safe and it's lab tested to be BPA free and also free of any known harmful chemicals. It also possesses excellent resistance to oils, greases, and solvents.
- In addition, the TPU range also offers new possibilities for increased sustainability, by reducing carbon footprint without compromising on quality or performance. Our TPU in particular, in comparison to fossil-based TPUs, the carbon footprint can be reduced by more than 20 percent.
⭐️ FREE shipping for orders over $40.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when the product is shipped.
- After placing the order, please expect the product to be delivered within 5-7 days.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of placing the order. For return inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We currently ship to addresses in the United States/Canada (usps domestic territories) and P.O. boxes.
- We process your online order within 1–2 business days.
Order and shipping confirmations will be sent via email. Customers can request text updates through CONTACT US.
Q: Will my phone be compatible with SealVax vacuum device?
Q: Can I cook a sous-vide dish with SealVax bags
Yes absolutely! Our bags are food-safe, can be vacuumed, and are reusable. It is an ideal option for your sous-vide dishes.
Q: What is a liquid isolator?
It is a device designed specifically to protect your vacuum device and smartphone from any potential water damage. When in use, it serves as a bridge between the bag and the vacuum device, catching any liquid that might be there. We strongly advise using the liquid isolator whenever there's a chance where liquid will collect in the bag. To protect and prolong the lifespan of the vacuum device.
Q: Will the vacuum sealer damage my smartphone?
Sealvax’s vacuum sealer will not damage your smartphone. It only draws a small amount (less than 1%) of power each round of vacuum
Q: Is SealVax’s food bag Recyclable and BPA free?
Yes, SealVax food bag is recyclable and 100% BPA free ♻️
Q: Is SealVax food bag Freezer & Dishwasher friendly?
We do recommend hand-wash as it’s more thorough and will make the bag last longer. However SealVax food bag is freezer & dishwasher friendly
Q: Is SealVax food bags Microwaveable?
No, SealVax food bags can not be used in a microwave.
Q: What are the bags and sealing bars made of?
SealVax food bag is made out of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Sealing bar is made out of PP (Polypropylene) with SEPPA, a biodegradable material that’s made from recycled marine waste.
Q: What are the capacities of the bags?
The large bag is 0.74 gallons and the small bag is 0.32 gallons
Q: Are there food you should not vacuum seal?
- There are a couple in general:
- Raw Mushrooms
- Raw Garlic & Onion
- Soft Cheeses (hard cheese is fine)
- Freshly Cooked Vegetables
Please also keep in mind certain vegetables will also release natural gas which will undo the vacuum effect.